Dragon Wharf or Ho Chi Minh Museum is the original commercial port of Saigon. It is located on the Saigon River (Ho Chi Minh City). Construction began in 1862 and the inauguration is on 4th, March, 1863. It is located at the junction of the Saigon River (Ho Chi Minh City). From 1864 to 1955, it was the headquarter of Messageries maritimes carrier. This architecture sites is attached with Ho Chi Minh City’s important event. Especially, the big important even on 5th June 1911, the date that Nguyen Tat Thanh (President Ho Chi Minh) departed from the Dragon Wharf on the French ship Amiral Latouche Tréville for a 30-year journey around the world. Therefore, in 1979, the old headquarters building of the commercial port has been rebuilt into a memorial park in Ho Chi Minh City and the date 5th June 1911 is become the important memorable date in Viet Nam.